- We are always safe
- We are on time
- We support each other
- We look after our club
- We love the hill
Code of conduct
- Honour the spirit of Rugby Union and actively promote the core values of the club and the Game
- Play within the Laws of the Game
- Reject cheating, racism, violence and drugs
- Play to win but not at all costs – win with dignity and lose graciously
- Recognise that many officials and referees are volunteers, who devote considerable time to enhancing the enjoyment of rugby union for all –value them and treat them with respect.
- Respect your team mates, coaches and managers by communicating availability as soon as possible and by being punctual for training and matches
- Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance, both on and off the playing field – you have a responsibility to uphold Bec Old Boy`s standards and values. Be mindful when posting comments on social media so that they can not be misconstrued
- Very importantly, play with discipline and control your emotions – do not lose your temper.