Bec are always proud to build relationships and connect with local businesses, welcoming them to our club. Sponsorship allows our players to train and play in high quality equipment. Using sponsors on our kit and equipment allows us to advertise local businesses through our social media pages, live television appearances and regular social events. We encourage our sponsors to come to match days, ‘our annual Sponsors Day’ and make use of our rugby international ticket allocation. Our players also try to use a sponsor’s business, particularly local for social or business purposes, where possible.
Why be involved in Bec Rugby?
- We have 120 + active men’s players and 40 + active ladies players
- Weekly matches so weekly advertising of your company – all away matches are local too!
- 95% of players at the club are based in the local area or nearby.
- Extremely active website and social media account including weekly team sheet posts and match video highlights – all sponsors will be featured on all advertising materials and footage.
- Website is available for advertising.
- Bec actively looks for television appearances and other mediums – extra opportunity for wide exposure of sponsors.
- Bec Rugby in the off season – takes place on clapham common during the week – advertise your sponsor in a hugely popular area.
- Social club with social events and charity events each month.
- We attract spectators to our games on a regular basis, including ‘Partners and Friends’ Day, charity events, Veterans lunch, President’s lunch etc.
- Key sponsors will have access to our club allocation of England RFU match tickets during the Autumn and 6 Nation internationals.
We have numerous sponsorship options available so please get in touch and make an enquiry for more details.
Contact the club on 07843 433 819 for all enquiries.